1 Brent GROSE
2 Henry FAAFILI
3 Martin GLEESON
4 Toa KOHE LOVE
5 Dean GASKELL
6 Lee BRIERS
18 Graham APPO
25 Chris BRIDGE
17 Danny LIMA
8 Mark HILTON
14 Mark GLEESON
9 Jon CLARKE
11 Logan SWANN
15 Ben WESTWOOD
12 Mike WAINWRIGHT
23 Andy BRACEK
16 Paul WOOD
20 Warren STEVENS
22 Steve PICKERSGILL
26 Nicky ROYLE
7. Nathan Wood - knee injury sustained in Rnd3 v Hull (27/02/05)
8. Chris Leikvoll - calf injury sustained in training week beginning (14/03/05)
13. Paul Noone - knee injury sustained in Rnd3 v Hull (27/02/05)
19. Daryl Cardiss - hamstring/back pre-season injury sustained pre-Boxing Day friendly v Widnes (26/12/04)
21. Simon Grix - fractured fibula/ankle socket, dislocated ankle and torn ligaments sustained in U21s grading fixture v Leeds Rhinos (26/02/05)
Paul Cullens gives his view on the tough trip to Headinlgey last Friday and this weekends fixture against the Huddersfield Giants.
POST MORTEM ON LEEDS ON FRIDAY NIGHT?
A credible effort. The score board reflected the ability of the Leeds �'s to finish the breaks made as opposed to our inability to put the ball down when in their in goal.
HOW ARE YOU COPING WITH THE PRESSURE OF 2 POINTS FROM 5 GAMES?
By being realistic. We have lost 4 games, 3 away from home, to the teams that are currently 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the table. We are fighting hard under difficult circumstances and are looking forward to the time when we can force ourselves off the ropes.