Dragons half-back Mathew Head will return from injury to give the Dragons a near full-strength line-up for their clash with the Warriors at WIN Stadium this Saturday night.
Head sustained his ankle injury in the Dragons Rnd 8 clash against the West Tigers and has recovered ahead of schedule for this match, the second last home game to be in Wollongong for the rounds.
�I am really looking forward to getting back out and playing,� said Head. �Nobody likes to sit and watch and I am really pleased that things have gone so well with my recovery to enable me to get back sooner than expected�.
The only other change in personnel from the team that played last weekend is the inclusion of Corey Payne on the bench who is also returning from injury (hand).
Lock Shaun Timmins will be presented with his gold plated boot at half-time in Premier League in recognition of his 100th game for the Dragons played last weekend against the Storm.
1. Ben HORNBY 2. Colin BEST 3. Mark GASNIER 4. Matt COOPER 5. Wes NAIQAMA 6. Trent BARRETT (c) 7. Mathew HEAD 8. Luke BAILEY 9. Dean YOUNG 10. Jason RYLES 11. Ben CREAGH 12. Lance THOMPSON 13. Shaun TIMMINS
14. Justin POORE 15. Willie MANU 16. Corey PAYNE 17. Michael ENNIS
Premier League v Bears 5.30pm Saturday 4 June WIN Stadium Coach: Michael Potter
1. Clint GREENSHIELDS 2. Nick YOUNGQUEST 3. Luke MERCER 4. Shane MARTEENE 5. Reece SIMMONDS 6. Daniel HOLDSWORTH 7. Keiran KERR 8. Bryan NORRIE 9. Aaron GORRELL 10. Michael HENDERSON 11. Corey MAHER 12. Ashton SIMS 13. Ryan POWELL (c)
15. Aaron WHEATLEY 16. Luke DALZIEL-DON 17. Wade HUMPHREYS 18. Brett KELLY 19. Adam CAWLEY
Jersey Flegg v Bears 3.50pm Saturday 4 June WIN Stadium Coach: Steven Price
1. Jason NIGHTINGALE 2. Ben JEFFERY 3. Brad DAVIDSON 4. Lee TE MAARI 5. Josh MORRIS 6. Josh LEWIS 7. Jamie KEITH (c) 8. Jamie DUNNING 9. George NDAIRA 10. Charlie LEAENO 11. Willie TUPOU 12. Puna RASAUBALE 13. Brian WEST
14. Chris HOUSTON 15. Tom HABERECHT 16. Peter WAKLEY 17. Nathan WYNN 18. Deam JAMIESON 19. Sean FERGUSON 20. Danny WICKS